Michelin PR2 lovers, here is new rubber for you to test!

keny

Bibendum looks slightly concerned about his "gripmaster-path 3s"

Michelin_Motorcycle.jpg

Back in my earlier riding days (60 / 70's) I was wearing some Conti's that had 4 rows like your pic, and liked them until one day I'm riding down a slab between Richmond and Norfolk(Va) and rode up on miles of rain groves (72 Bmw) and it was like riding on a low tyre. So thinking safety 1st I moved over to the paved shoulder and my smile came back, UNtill the red and blue light of Va's finest stopped me to say I couldn't do that, also mentioned that if I were to loosen up on my grip it wouldn't be as bad. Thx, to the Timmy's of the force.

And it was years later(late 70's)that I got into tyre sype patterns, now I won't even buy one that has "One" in line sype or even a shallow serpentine.

Good!, maybe they might have quicken the turning ability of the PR2s which was the only thing I feel that they need to improve on the tire, at least from my personal experience with them. :fing02:

Beck

95 VFR

Beck, Ive never ran the road 2 front, but I know the rear is defintely slower than I like, but the traction and life is the reason I buy the tire. I agree with you, if they can quicken it without Fking it up, Im game.

• Member Contributer

Cool, should be a Fantastic tire and a second bennifit of they coming out with a new PR-3 is that the prices on PR-2's should drop and I can stock-up on rears! :fing02:

+ 1........ since I don't push my PR2's that hard in the 1st place.

+2 Monk. New inventions make the old version cheaper. I like that.

Archived