Smokies Scenery

• Member Contributer

Was up in The Smokies last weekend, and the colors are really lookin' good in a lota' places. The Trike allowed us to run several Gravel Roads really well, and with virtual ease to reach some of the "Good Stuff".......

DavidFallRuckRally2010061.jpg

DavidFallRuckRally2010077.jpg

DavidFallRuckRally2010004.jpg

DavidFallRuckRally2010029.jpg

DavidFallRuckRally2010050.jpg

DavidFallRuckRally2010052.jpg

DavidFallRuckRally2010079.jpg

DavidFallRuckRally2010085.jpg

DavidFallRuckRally2010012.jpg

DavidFallRuckRally2010037.jpg

Hopefully maybe get back up in The Smokies Area at least a coupla' times before 2010 ends....FANTASTIC WEATHER last weekend...70s and Sunny the whole time. Found a Super Way back to Estill Springs also...I used "bits-n-pieces" of several of my usual Routes and came up with about an 85% twisties Route that was very entertainin'......"LATER", skuuter... :fing02:

WEATHER last weekend...70s and Sunny the whole time. Found a Super Way back to Estill Springs also...I used "bits-n-pieces" of several of my usual Routes and came up with about an 85% twisties Route that was very entertainin'......"LATER", skuuter... :fing02:

Hey how about sharin some of that good route--don't be holding out on us, we need a good way to get there too!

• Member Contributer

THANKS Folks.....Guess I need to post some Ride Directions sometimes for some Ride Routes... :fing02: .....I'm sure I have a good supply of "Food Pics" too..... :biggrin: :fing02:

Nice pics skuuter, the trike matches the fall colors nicely :fing02: Here the trees have turned yellow and orange too but haven't had the opportunity to take some pics but here is a one from last year.

gallery_5310_933_396590.jpg

• Member Contributer

Nice pics skuuter, the trike matches the fall colors nicely :fing02: Here the trees have turned yellow and orange too but haven't had the opportunity to take some pics but here is a one from last year.

gallery_5310_933_396590.jpg

I recognize that pic. I've been staring at it all month on the VFRD calender. :fing02:

Back on topic, cools pics Skuuter. Looks really pretty down there right now. Nice to see you're taking advantage of the third wheel to go places that are more difficult to get to with two.

• Member Contributer

THANKS again Guys....and Rosso, that is a Great Pic...enjoyed it ever since I first saw it..... :fing02:

Archived