1st Mod - Custom Seat Cowl Decal

BonemanVFR

Decided a good place to start modding is by starting small and adding a new decal to my VFR. The guys at www.flightlinefabrications.com make some amazing and high quality decals, specializing in reproducing military and aircraft decals.

Unfortunately (or fortunately depending how you look at it) this decal lived up to its name on my previous bike - 05 FZ6.

preview_pa1304680.jpg?rev=0

preview_pa1304660.jpg?rev=1

This is what the guys at flighline made for me for my FZ6 sub cowl:

DSCF4745.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

You had an "intake" warning at the exhaust? :computer-noworky:

Well you see, it's a motorcycle and not a real jet, so it doesn't really have a "jet Intake", it's just pretend. :huh:

And since most "jets" have their air intakes at the front, I thought that the lower cowl sort of looked like a jet intake/air scoop.....hence the sticker. So since it is not a real jet or a real jet intake and severs as no actual "intake" purpose, it didn't really matter where I put the decal. It was just for fun.

• Member Contributer

You had an "intake" warning at the exhaust? :computer-noworky:

Leave him alone. Maybe he's a back door man.

Yah!, leave him alone! At least he does not have a piece of CF stuck on top of his triple clamp............or on his tank............or unscratched years old knee sliders on his leathers...........or fur on his fairings............does he?.......... :biggrin:

Archived