Getting a Scala set, where's best to order?

VFRSuperfreak

Hey Paisanos, we're fiending to order a set, maybe two, of the Scala radios, (listed on amazon on the link here, which in turn links to Eastern Perf Cycles) -based on reviews gathered in this forum.

A friend will be traveling to Vegas this weekend and we're thinking an order shipped there would be best. Also looking for good dealers there so he can stop by and get the rest of the goodies we're looking for. (gloves, lids, boots, etc.).

Any feedback appreciated!

-HB

• Member Contributer

Hey Paisanos, we're fiending to order a set, maybe two, of the Scala radios, (listed on amazon on the link here, which in turn links to Eastern Perf Cycles) -based on reviews gathered in this forum.

A friend will be traveling to Vegas this weekend and we're thinking an order shipped there would be best. Also looking for good dealers there so he can stop by and get the rest of the goodies we're looking for. (gloves, lids, boots, etc.).

Any feedback appreciated!

-HB

I've never done any business with them, but you can take a look at this outfit... CLI - MAX

• Member Contributer

I know someone in Vegas, trying to see if we can use her card to ship locally.

Doesn't what goes on in Vegas, stay in Vegas???

:biggrin:

• Member Contributer

I bought my Scala G4 from New Enough last month. I am going to be adding a second one for 4 way communication and found alsightly better pricing on ebay. do a search for Cardo G4. I think it was $299.00 shipping included for the buy it now price.

Here's a New Enough closeout on the Cardo Systems Scala Rider Q2 Bluetooth Intercom. Maybe this will fill the bill for less peso's:

http://www.newenough.com/parts/closeouts/accessories/cardo_systems/q2_bluetooth_rider_to_rider_intercom.html

Def. will check it out. Problem is one of the guys joining this deal is really touchy about parts. He fell while parking and cracked a lever. Wouldn't accept anything but what BMW blessed as holy metal. whatever!, dealers gotta survive somehow.

Dutchy; 'her' is my sister and no she's not a dancer. She's an admin at the Luxor lol.

Archived