Some Pics from the Blue Ridge Parkway, Cherohala Skyway Trip.....

• Member Contributer

Here are a few Pics from mine and Mitzie's BRP/Skyway Trip last week.......

Vacation2010Pt2019.jpg

SmokiesVacation2010012.jpg

SmokiesVacation2010017.jpg

SmokiesVacation2010019.jpg

SmokiesVacation2010024.jpg

SmokiesVacation2010027.jpg

SmokiesVacation2010031.jpg

SmokiesVacation2010026.jpg

Vacation2010Pt2075.jpg

Vacation2010Pt2054.jpg

Finest Place to have Lunch.....Visitor Center on the BRP with the new picnic tables overlookin' the Mountains.....

Vacation2010Pt2043.jpg

Vacation2010Pt2051.jpg

Vacation2010Pt2036.jpg

Vacation2010Pt2012.jpg

Fantastic Trip that took in the Cherohala Skyway, Blue Ridge Parkway, Deals Gap, Hwys 215, 276, 28, 19, 129, 209.....OK, Ya' get the idea..."All the Good Stuff" and more. We put in 1,736 miles of ridin' last week...Some of it 2-up on the Wing Trike, some of it with two Trikes, ALL of it GREAT.....See Ya', skuuter..... :fing02: :beer:

• Member Contributer

Great scenery.......

Now I see what I missed in the mid nineties. Was on a 3 week mc trip (Two Guzzis, one of which a sidecar rig) and this was on the plan.

But somewhere "south" this happened...

brake.jpg

belt.jpg

We decided a "slab home" to Maryland was the safest option... :biggrin:

• Member Contributer

That was a beautiful day, I still cannot believe we passed each other twice and never got a chance to stop and chat!!

Same here.....I was really disappointed after I found out it was You.....we'll hafta' do it again with better plannin' (instead of no plannin'... :biggrin: ) next time.... :fing02: :beer:

• Member Contributer

That was a beautiful day, I still cannot believe we passed each other twice and never got a chance to stop and chat!!

Same here.....I was really disappointed after I found out it was You.....we'll hafta' do it again with better plannin' (instead of no plannin'... :biggrin: ) next time.... :fing02: :beer:

Roger that, we are planning a trip the same time next year and I am hoping to sneak in for Tmac.

• Member Contributer

Roger that, we are planning a trip the same time next year and I am hoping to sneak in for Tmac.

I have every intention of bein' at T-Mac next year....We were supposed to be this year, but some other dates got screwed up...Try to see You then..... :fing02: :beer:

Archived