Leo Vince Cans

Guest Sammy40

Guest Sammy40

Well what a nightmare sort of :wheel: Slip ons it said on the box :wheel: Italians are funny bastards! Well 4 hours later and one spring short they are on! Fired it up with the baffels in...hmmm ok..Baffels out, Oh yer baby :goofy:

They sound insane... I looked at the the others that Leo Vince offer... But the carbons look and sound sweet! Here she is with the new cans on. I also had to put the standard fender looking thing back on...The Comp works one hit the cans..oh and it would have given me a fine anyways. No great loss there. Excuse the mess i had just finished smile.gif

This is the old view! Had to remove the fender elimanator

newfender.th.jpg

Now all the new:

img1172k.th.jpg

img1178w.th.jpg

img1177l.th.jpg

img1173l.th.jpg

img1171c.th.jpg

Here is the sound clip...Did not rev them to hard as i just fired the bike up :pissed:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=uUHt_z10oNg

• Member Contributer

Sammy, the CF cans looks especially GREAT on your color scheme. :fing02: IIRC, there are two different length springs so make sure they send you the right one. I suggest anti-seize compound on all connections. It makes final adjustments/alignments and removal for major cleanings in the future much, much easier.

Thanks for all the comments lads :fing02: Taking it out for a ride Sunday! We have had rain here all week :fing02: Hopefully it will be fine for Sunday...Have not had a chance to hear those suckers sing yet sad.gif

Looks great, and like others said especially with your VFR's color scheme. :fing02:

If I ever swap out my stockers, I'll likely go with carbon fiber. I like the looks, the weight and the fact they don't get as hot, since I routinely bungee stuff down to my rear seat. smile.gif

Sounds great Sammy... here's to a dry but cool Sunday :goofy:

Here's hoping man. Woke up this morning to rain and wet roads! Funny thing is i have fired her up about 10 times in the garage tongue.gif

Looks great, and like others said especially with your VFR's color scheme. :goofy:

If I ever swap out my stockers, I'll likely go with carbon fiber. I like the looks, the weight and the fact they don't get as hot, since I routinely bungee stuff down to my rear seat. smile.gif

Yes i am glad that i went with the Carbon's, i think the titanium cans would have not looked good at all. The cost was another $150.00 but well worth it. Also they are very cool to touch when the bike has warmed up and is running...added bonus wink.gif

Archived