Identify this exhaust

obryap

• Member Contributer

This is the only pic in the classified ad, ive enlarged to try to find an emblem with no luck.

• Member Contributer

I just found a pic to compare, and it is indeed scorpian. Thanks, now to decide if they are worth the asking price

• Member Contributer

I wouldn't pay more than $450-500 for them. FYI - you can't use the factory hardbag setup with them!

They seem very similar to the other pipes that mount similarly like remus and leo vince which you can use the hard cases with but you are saying there is something different about these which does not allow that to happen?

They seem very similar to the other pipes that mount similarly like remus and leo vince which you can use the hard cases with but you are saying there is something different about these which does not allow that to happen?

The size of the cans, combined with the configuration of the mid pipe, interferes with the factory luggage rack system. I had a set of Scorpions - I sold them years ago and bought Staintunes instead so that I could use my luggage.

• Member Contributer

I know someone will know who the manufacturer is

vfrexhaust.jpg

Well I won the Ebay bid on these, hope I like them, for $225 plus shipping. I'll post a pic or two after I receive and install them.

• Member Contributer

Looking at the pics of these installed on other bikes, i'm not sure I like how far they stick out behind the bike. If they still look to long to me once I have them installed, I may do a little surgey and shorten them a little.

Definetly put some miles on them first and see, as if you shorten them, they will get louder. :rolleyes:

Oh, and as for the pipes interfering with the factory luggage, I know others have modified non-cooperative exhausts on their VTECS by creative spacing of the racks to make things work.

Not sure about Scorpion exactly, but I do know that folks have persuaded brackets and such into compliance before, when at first, things would not fit.

Archived