TPG Ranier

Jmmymc750

• Member Contributer

Just got a First Gear TPG Ranier from New Enough. Thanks to all of you who posted about the deals there! That place is awesome! I have an old Fieldsheer tht is probably 15 years old (with matching bibs) that i am slightly grown out of. The First Gear jacket seems really nice. love at first fit. They still have a few of them left at 149, and the Kilimanjaro at 139. Choice came down to color.

Anybody else wearing either of these?

Anyway, thanks again to everybody here for the heads up about New Enough(.com)! Any other cool places I should know about?

• Member Contributer

Hey Mailman! we have a guy who lives here goes by that moniker...he used to play for the Utah Jazz! He's back livin in Ruston, where he went to college! (Karl Malone!)

• Forum CEO

Wow Karl Malone I heard he is a great guy - I once met Diekembo or whatever his name is, 9 foot tall guy from Africa who played for the Nuggets - he was an ass!

We got a guy living here in Colorado - who is actually..you guessed it ..a mailman! Oh yea it IS "the mailman"

• Member Contributer

Wow Karl Malone I heard he is a great guy - I once met Diekembo or whatever his name is, 9 foot tall guy from Africa who played for the Nuggets - he was an ass!

We got a guy living here in Colorado - who is actually..you guessed it ..a mailman! Oh yea it IS "the mailman"

Haha!! Karl is not too bad. Famous guy tryin to stay out of the public eye...he does a lot with Louisiana Tech University. I go to school there, and see him around alot...he bicycles and rides four wheelers. Don't know if he has motorcycles. My wife went to high school with Karl's daughter. Haven't been over for dinner yet though...

• Member Contributer

Very famous indeed! - and not always for the things I want to be famous for. :fing02: Well, at least people like me this time of year... Just remember, kids and the mailman CAN'T WAIT for Christmas to get here!

Oh yea. that Malone guy, I can't get rid of him. He has tried to get close to me for years. Dressing like me, taking photos of me, stalking, changing his name to mine. I even caught him sleeping under a tree in my front yard one day. There is only ONE mailman!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

For anybody wonderin, the Ranier works great down to 43 degrees. We only went about 40 miles today, but NO cold issues from the jacket!:goofy:

Congrats on the new gear!

Newenough is hard to beat and has the best customer service ever, been doing it right for years. I've bought a ton of stuff from them.

PS hope you remembered to choose VFRD for the $1.00 donation, it really adds up! :goofy:

BR

• Member Contributer

Congrats on the new gear!

Newenough is hard to beat and has the best customer service ever, been doing it right for years. I've bought a ton of stuff from them.

PS hope you remembered to choose VFRD for the $1.00 donation, it really adds up! :goofy:

BR

Sure did choose VFRD! Got my wife a TPG Monarch yesterday, too. It came from Motorcycle superstore for the insane price o 69 bucks.

You live in Nashville, Bailey? Got a friend that runs a restaurant in Murphreesborough. I go to see him about once a year. I'll look you up next time!

Archived