A few pics from 10/25/09 at Big Bear. CA

• Member Contributer

It looks like the weather was great and you guys had a good time. Im kicking myself now that I decided to do the family thing that day. The wife and I got into an arguement that could have been avoided if I had gone riding.

• Member Contributer

Good thing I didn't make it ! Took Ol'86 out for a warmup spin after work prep to oil/filter change.... after a couple of miles it wouldn't idle and got progressively worse from there until it just died .... managed to get 'er down the home stretch with the choke at about 3/4, then it just quit altogether.... after I got 'er back and oil/filter done, I fired 'er up and she idled ok, I think... I'm rather leary of taken 'er out for check-out run, obviously....... anybody got any ideas, I'd appreciate some input... carbs were synched not too many miles ago, fuel filter was clean a couple of weeks ago when I did the forks. I'm thinkin' maybe fuel pump or spark plug wires - ........ sad.gif

• Member Contributer

Thanks for the pics Michael, it was fun! smile.gif

I have the full resolution pictures. Let me know which one you want and I'll setup a download site for you.

Archived