09 Cbr1000rr Mirrors Retro Fit On Vfr

Guest Robin the Boy Wonder

• Member Contributer

I'm still interested. And I think you'll see much more interest generated when you have a finished working product for everyone to see. I can see how you might not want to take that risk though.

Sorry can't help with the CAD files.

If you do compare to the Darth Bling mounts, please adjust for shorter people...I find my mirrors have to be tweaked as far as possible for me to see out of them, and the light isn't parallel with the ground.

• 1 month later...

Is the project still going? I just found this and am quite curious. I have wanted the mirrors with turn signals but refuse to get cheap fleabay clones. And i aswell missed out on the darthbling run. I asked him about the possibility of another run but havent heard much interest.

• 10 months later...

i'm in all the way, would love a pair. Already have the mirrors, been trying to work out a mounting solution for it. Think these lights will be awesome look on the bike. Watching and waiting with interest.

• 9 months later...
Guest xVFRPATx

Anyone still trying to make those? I was looking at buying the cbr mirrors lately.Would love to be able to make them fit on my vfr.

Anyone did try to make the adapter?

I would buy them right away