The Eurofication Is Complete!

Guest superchode

Guest superchode

Motorfiets%20019_s.jpg

I was finally was able to convince the authorities to hook me up with a license plate. Thanks to the forum members who helped me out.

now that the bike's legal, it finally feels like i'm set up here (in the netherlands).

let me know when you dutch boys are going riding!

here's some photos from today... the flowers (and the sun) are out:

Motorfiets%20033_s.jpg

Motorfiets%20037_s.jpg

Motorfiets%20040_s.jpg

i think this guy's putting in higher octane fuel than me:

Motorfiets%20041_s.jpg

that was the only technical hold-up. the shipping company screwed up the customs paperwork royally... so after we did that all over from scratch it was no problem.

• Member Contributer

Goed gedaan jochie!!!!

See you in 1.5 weeks at my place to ride up to Assen for WSB :wheel:

• Member Contributer
jochie!? why, i oughta...

Superchode, Why did you move to the Netherlands? Not that it isn't a wonderful country to live in.

And what gloves are you wearing in this "I'm a sexy viffer rider" pic LOL

Wrestler

Superchode, Why did you move to the Netherlands? Not that it isn't a wonderful country to live in.

Wrestler

i work for a canadian company, that has an office in the netherlands. thought i'd go have a look around.

gloves are some joe rocket variety that i got for $50 at a toronto bike shop liquidation (mcbride cycle, maybe?). they're comfy... but i went down with them on at the track once, and they honestly didn't do that well. i wear them around town and such, but i should probably toss them.

Wrestler

i work for a canadian company, that has an office in the netherlands. thought i'd go have a look around.

gloves are some joe rocket variety that i got for $50 at a toronto bike shop liquidation (mcbride cycle, maybe?). they're comfy... but i went down with them on at the track once, and they honestly didn't do that well. i wear them around town and such, but i should probably toss them.

"Sexy Viffer rider"??......"Wrestler"??........"Europe"??...........The very "liberal" Netherlands??.........

For some reason, pictures of the very disturbing "Borat" wrestling scenes flash into my mind... :happy: :goofy:

Have fun at Dutchyland superchode! Just always remember where you park your bike! You might lose it with all the "distractions".

Beck

95 VFR

Archived