Two Brothers Exhaust

Guest rapsidy

Guest rapsidy

I just put on the TB exhaust system although they look and sound awesome

I discovered you only use one :blink: :fing02: whats with that????

this just does my head in i have a pipe that just sits there and does nothing, just for show, i hate waste and just frustrates me no end, i wouldn't have bought it if i new thats how it was. Why do they do that??

I can't get it out of my head :huh:

Is there a reason for this, to me it is just stupid, you pay for a pipe thats not even used.

The only thing going for them is they look awesome and sound even better :blink:

but i'm still :mad:

• Member Contributer

Just because only one can is functional doesn't mean the system is inferior in terms of performance. In fact, it may even provide more power than a dual can setup. However, I can understand why you might have issues having a phony can. A lot of people do.

You didn't say which Two Bros. system you got (the VALE or older ones.) With the older ones, you're pretty much stuck with what you got. With the VALE cans, I think somebody said it's possible to convert the phony can into a functional one. Somebody will probably chime in in a little bit and clarify that.

I'm not a fan of loud motorcycles, however, I've heard sound clips of the Two Bros. cans and admit they sound great.

• Member Contributer

WOW! My new allergy medicine must be a bit strong. I glanced at the title to this thread and saw "Two Brother Sex Haust". My first thought was what is a haust and why is this topic being discussed on VFRD. I must need more sleep. :blink: .......Another over-worked and over-medicated postal employee......

• Member Contributer

I discovered you only use one :blink: :angry: whats with that????

this just does my head in i have a pipe that just sits there and does nothing, just for show, i hate waste and just frustrates me no end, i wouldn't have bought it if i new thats how it was. Why do they do that??

I can't get it out of my head :angry:

Is there a reason for this, to me it is just stupid, you pay for a pipe thats not even used.

The only thing going for them is they look awesome and sound even better :biggrin:

Yeah, that sucks...........I'd be embarrassed. It's a bit like dating a gal who stuffs her bra.

• Member Contributer
WOW! My new allergy medicine must be a bit strong. I glanced at the title to this thread and saw "Two Brother Sex Haust". My first thought was what is a haust and why is this topic being discussed on VFRD. I must need more sleep. :biggrin: .......Another over-worked and over-medicated postal employee......

:angry: What are you using? Does alcohol enhance the effect??? :angry:

PPM

• Member Contributer

The only thing going for them is they look awesome and sound even better :biggrin:

Yeah, that sucks...........I'd be embarrassed. It's a bit like dating a gal who stuffs her bra.

Small is beautiful...

• Member Contributer

"Small is beautiful"

Then what is the purpose of stuffing??

I just don't like fake things.

• Member Contributer

Upon further reflection, I'd like to rescind my earlier comments. After viewing the situation through the prism of perversion, I've come to realize that fake cans are still a lot of fun. Knock yourself out!

• Member Contributer
The only thing going for them is they look awesome

Well there you have it. We all like fake cans because they look awesome!!

:biggrin: :angry: :angry: er um exhaust cans boys

why does the conversation always end up on womens breasts :blink:

I would be interested if you could get the other can functional if anyone has some ideas.

the system is the VALE one

• Member Contributer

Small is beautiful...

Remember the old adage, "more than a mouthful..."

Small is beautiful...

Heh heh - size "T"eacup... :mad:

• Member Contributer

Small is beautiful...

:blink: :happy: :laugh: :goofy: tongue.gif

• Member Contributer
:angry: :laugh: :blink: er um exhaust cans boys

why does the conversation always end up on womens breasts :goofy:

I would be interested if you could get the other can functional if anyone has some ideas.

the system is the VALE one

Women?!? Women breasts??!???!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had no idea. Look, man, this is a serious forum, none of that stuff out here. Every thingelse is up to you imagination!!!!!! Beside, those are overrated. Waaaaaaaaaaaaay overated. Right. Hanhan!!! :blink: :biggrin: :angry:

PPM

Archived