Ride To The Ski Shop - Hunter Mtn Ny

Guest MrWilson

Guest MrWilson

I had a great ride up into the Catskills on Sat. My buddy redeemed a raffle prize at a Hunter Mtn ski shop. The ticket cost him $3.50. Redeeming it cost him $15 for gas, $10 for lunch, $5 for coffee, 200 miles worth of tires, and 10 hours of his day. Ahhhh.... good times!! Here's a few of pics from our trip:

SkiShop.jpg

jim.jpg

Hunter.jpg

I had a great ride up into the Catskills on Sat. My buddy redeemed a raffle prize at a Hunter Mtn ski shop. The ticket cost him $3.50. Redeeming it cost him $15 for gas, $10 for lunch, $5 for coffee, 200 miles worth of tires, and 10 hours of his day. Ahhhh.... good times!! Here's a few of pics from our trip:

............and worth every penny :pissed:

Yet again you come within 15 minutes of my home, and say not a word about it until you get home... nice...

Bet it was chilly up there, it's usually at least 8-10 degrees cooler on the mountain than it is at my place. Glad you got out though, our days are numbered now!

• Member Contributer

............and worth every penny :biggrin:

Is this a story problem?

Never got those...

• Member Contributer

Is this a story problem?

Never got those...

It cost Johnny .49 cents, Sally $1.34, and the train arrived in Centerville at 2pm. I got it right, right?

Is this a story problem?

Never got those...

It cost Johnny .49 cents, Sally $1.34, and the train arrived in Centerville at 2pm. I got it right, right?

How did Johnny and Sally feel about this?

• Member Contributer

Is this a story problem?

Never got those...

How did Johnny and Sally feel about this?

AAAAhhh! And there in lies the rub!

Oh, ah.... I didn't get anything. My buddy got orthodic shoe inserts.

Sebspeed, Ya know, I thought of you before we left but it was too late to post up. There was no planning, just "Hey, I'm leaving, ya wanna go?"

Cold, sort of, But I was cozy. 42 when I left the house. 53 in the Catskills, never got above 55.

• Member Contributer

Sebspeed, Ya know, I thought of you before we left but it was too late to post up. There was no planning, just "Hey, I'm leaving, ya wanna go?"

Cold, sort of, But I was cozy. 42 when I left the house. 53 in the Catskills, never got above 55.

Thanks for the update...closure is key :goofy:

No problem, lets try again next time(next year?? they are forecasting a dusting of snow for tomorrow night!)

• Member Contributer
No problem, lets try again next time(next year?? they are forecasting a dusting of snow for tomorrow night!)

Thanx Seb. Now i'm freakin jinxed. House closing is a week from Friday and the new house isn't done enough to use it as storage until it's usable (staying at M-I-L's house sad.gif ).

And you are predicting snow. Yet again I'll be moving in freakin' snow. 6 times in 12 years, each time in snow. My baby is nestled in the old garage behind tools and pool parts.

Btw Mr. Wilson, you screamed by within 15 minutes of my place too!

Archived