Honda Luggage, Group Buy

trekman5

Just to throw out another option for you guys. I bought my topbox and bracket at RonAyers.com and then found out about Dave Lusik at mosite motorsports. Price for the OEM side cases was 1000.00 retail, 880.00 from a dealer, and he got them for me for 765.00 shipped to my door. Could be worth a call. Look at this thread. http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33107.

I'm also in the market for luggage. Could go Givi or OEM depending on price. Preferably top case only, but would consider a full set if price was right.

Unfortunately due to lack of markup in all these products, I won't be able to conduct this group buy. OEM side bags would be just over $800 and the trunk would be over $525. I don't think it would be profitable for my shop, even if there was a lot of people. Plus, shipping on these items will be a ton of money too, sorry.

DSS has a great deal going on right now for the whole package that I just received and installed - OEM side bags and top box, with the carrier, and all required hardware in the matching paint for my 2002. I paid $1,101.52 for the full set of OEM luggage, as well as the factory liner bags for all three cases (which I am really glad that I got), the additional pillion lower back rest, and a Honda Tank pad. Considering that just the OEM side bags cost $1,000 here in the states, I consider that a fantastic deal!!

David Silver Spares. That price included shipping to the US from UK too. . . .

Check out their website:

http://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk/

Just use the 'browse by model' option. Looks like they have all of the 3-piece kits for the '02 through '05 models for 375 pounds right now (about $750) + shipping. Just to be clear, that is not a group buy. . . .just a regular individual purchase price.

Happy Buying!!

DSS has a great deal going on right now for the whole package that I just received and installed - OEM side bags and top box, with the carrier, and all required hardware in the matching paint for my 2002. I paid $1,101.52 for the full set of OEM luggage, as well as the factory liner bags for all three cases (which I am really glad that I got), the additional pillion lower back rest, and a Honda Tank pad. Considering that just the OEM side bags cost $1,000 here in the states, I consider that a fantastic deal!!

So would I. What is DSS? I would like to get a set of pearl black w/liners for my 06.

Here is the latest email I got from DSS requesting a quote. I guess apparently their in stock prices are a lot lower if they actually have in stock. I wonder how they sell other in stock items so much cheaper than the quote. I laughed after I saw this!

Top box - To order from honda @ £170.21

Rear carrier - In stock @ £108.50

RR carrier base - In stock @ £12.0035

L pannier kit - To order from honda @ £510.64

Postage via ups for:Panniers seperately - £96.36Top box seperately with mounting harware - £61.61Everything - £155.72

Shipping to NC

Also:

Please note that if you are ordering from outside the EU,

you may be liable to pay an import duty/tax on arrival of your

order. For USA, this is normally 2.5% of the value of the order

plus $5 admin fee per delivery.

It looks like I'll be ordering from factory direct motorsports.

http://www.rickroushaccessories.com/store/...roducts_id/8897

It looks like I'll be ordering from factory direct motorsports.

http://www.rickroushaccessories.com/store/...roducts_id/8897

If I were you I'd also check ronayers.com. Make sure you factor in the total, to-your-door cost. When I was shopping earlier this year I found that while Factory Direct had the cheaper price their shipping charges were much, much higher, resulting in the total being about $20 or $30 lower if bought from ronayers.com.

Archived