Paging Busy Little Shop

RustyA

Larry, is that your picture on Soup (SuperBikePlanet) getting your RC45 signed by the author of Honda's V-Force at Laquna Seca? :rolleyes:

Larry, is that your picture on Soup (SuperBikePlanet) getting your RC45 signed by the author of Honda's V-Force at Laquna Seca? :rolleyes:

That most certainly is Larry.

I seen him on another forum with more pictures, and a short write up on what was going on. :biggrin: Give him credit, he's doing what he loves! :wheel:

• Member Contributer

Nice caption on Superbike's part but Julian Ryder ain't signing a thing on Mr.RC45... I was giving him hell

about his V-Force book in which he states that the problem with the RC45 is quote "the engine being too

high and too far back in the frame"... truth is the RC45 engine is 10mm further forward than the RC30 and

88mm further forward than a 1994 Ducati 916... technically speaking Honda got it right...

2712905476_70e4b79632_o.jpg

Julian Ryder was mostly interested in all my custom made RC45 parts like the magnesium triple clamps...

billet caliper hangers and so on...

2712067703_790c2190d2_o.jpg

• Member Contributer

Impressive Larry. You were able to corner him and maybe even humble him a little. I do enjoy his announcing of the races though.

Good to see you at Laguna.

Henry

Archived