Custom Upholstery

Guest 90RedVFR750

Question

Guest 90RedVFR750

I'm thinking about getting my seat reupholstered and also having a strap attached for my fiance. She likes to hold onto somekind of strap. I've used a belt before but now want something that looks alright. I'm also going to have the upholstery shop recover my seat in black nonslip vinyl. I was quoted about 90 bucks for the job which sounds like a pretty good price to me.

Does anyone have a picture of a 3rd gen with a black seat???

Thanks

6 answers to this question

You can buy a yard of 4-way stretch marine vinyl for about $20 from that shop, and cover the seat yourself. All you will need is a staple gun. Have them make the strap for you when you're done, and then put that on yourself too.

I've done a few seats like that already, with good results.

Yea I'm happy with someone else doing the whole seat. Plus its nonslip vinyl which will be great for her. And yea I'd like to see a Red 3rd gen with a black seat if anyone has one. Thanks guys

You can buy a yard of 4-way stretch marine vinyl for about $20 from that shop, and cover the seat yourself. All you will need is a staple gun. Have them make the strap for you when you're done, and then put that on yourself too.

I've done a few seats like that already, with good results.

+1. Or, vinyl remnant from the fabric store.

Yeah, I know, 'tis a girly place. :pissed:

• Member Contributer
Yea I'm happy with someone else doing the whole seat. Plus its nonslip vinyl which will be great for her. And yea I'd like to see a Red 3rd gen with a black seat if anyone has one. Thanks guys

HTmoto.us makes seat covers for about $60 griptex vinyl and all. Belt may be extra. (714)635-6350

http://hydroturf.com/products.php?cat=Seat...e&man=Honda

You can copy and paste this url to see some examples

Archived