Base Settings For A 6th Gen

Guest Macgyvfr

Guest Macgyvfr

I know the bike is not going to be perfect with out spending some $$$ for front and rear springs, valves, and shocks...but with out spending any money...and me not loosing any weight.

What settings are suggested for an ABS 6th gen with a 215lb rider?

How many turns in/out on the forks and rear shock?

Thanks!

maybe this will help..

http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=38910

set sag then adjust to your liking from there.

Alot will say upgrade the stock suspension.

There is a better post around here but cant seem to find it??

Looks like HS beat me to it.... darn..

• Member Contributer

So who's going to do that for me at TMAC so I don't have to read those threads?? :goofy:

Since the average rider weighs 200 lbs (on this site seemingly anyway) does my bike even know I'm on it???? :lol:

• Member Contributer
So who's going to do that for me at TMAC so I don't have to read those threads?? :goofy:

Since the average rider weighs 200 lbs (on this site seemingly anyway) does my bike even know I'm on it???? :lol:

Bailey is a suspension setup expert (just ask Kip) I'm sure he'll help you out wink.gif

• Member Contributer

Bailey is a suspension setup expert (just ask Kip) I'm sure he'll help you out wink.gif

....................... :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Member Contributer

....................... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Inside joke methinks?? Oh my feelings are totally hurt now!! We need a cry smiley! :goofy:

Archived