Lamp Mask Vfr 800 Vtec

Guest German Henry

Guest German Henry

Hello from Germany,

sorry about my school english, hope you can understand me :-). This is my first Thread in this forum. I´m ride a 02 VFR 800 in dark blue, like to "pimp" my bike in this winter. So i order a laser extrem exhaust and an FSD-Undertail. Now im searching about the lampmask at the picture ... i like it, but were is it from?

About my person: i´m 46 years old, safety instructor for bike safety trainings, also instructor at race track (ride a cbr 600 race only), i like some cats and other animals (look at my homepage www.geliundwerner.de, but it is in german).

OK, take a look at the pic and give me information about the lamp mask.

Greetings from Germany, Henry

honda-vfr-800-specialparts-img05.jpg

• Member Contributer

The owner of that bike joined, about 1.2 yrs ago. He is in France. Not sure who makes that. I thought it was FSD or Secdem. I'm not sure.

Welcome.

Pimp away dude!! :thumbsup:

And be sure to enjoy it!! As far as the mask is concerned I have N.F.I. (No "snowing" idea), but it goes well with the silver VFR, not sure about other colours. Oh the farkling... and blinging that's in it!!

Guest German Henry

Hi,

thx for say welcome. I like also paint my bike, but doesn´t which design. I like the Repsolcolours, but also the Rormans-Design. My wife is also biking, a VTR 1000 F, think the name in USA is Nighthawk 996. Look at the pics, that my paintworks ... the Nighthawk are real and painting by myself and the vfr by photoshop ... also look about the Rothmans, think it´s coloured by Honda in USA, it is correct?

Greetings, Henry

My wife her bike:

Repsol-VTR.jpg

My idea about the Repsolcolours by my VFR:

VFR-Repsol.jpg

The Rothmanscolours

2007_Interceptor.jpg

• Member Contributer
The Rothmanscolours

2007_Interceptor.jpg

Actually the 25th Anniversary colors above are a throwback to the 1985 VF750F (also the VF700F here in the USA):

1985-Honda-VF750F-Blue-0.jpg

not the Rothmans colors.

Hi,

thx for say welcome. I like also paint my bike, but doesn´t which design. I like the Repsolcolours, but also the Rormans-Design. My wife is also biking, a VTR 1000 F, think the name in USA is Nighthawk 996. Look at the pics, that my paintworks ... the Nighthawk are real and painting by myself and the vfr by photoshop ... also look about the Rothmans, think it´s coloured by Honda in USA, it is correct?

Greetings, Henry

My idea about the Repsolcolours by my VFR:

VFR-Repsol.jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That's beautiful!

Welcome to the site. I Love my Lasers....

gallery_8015_2891_1366005.jpg

Your English is better than this guys..... <_< go to my albums and click on Talk Time.

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/VE...¤t=7c5e9d66.pbr

• 7 months later...

Those silver mirrors look excellent as well.

Does anybody have an idea where to find those? Or other silver ones for that matter?

B.t.w. the FSD Undertail is bitchin', just contacted them for a price estimate. It'll look so cool with Laser exhausts!

I'm saving up for them too.... :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Those silver mirrors look excellent as well.

Does anybody have an idea where to find those? Or other silver ones for that matter?

B.t.w. the FSD Undertail is bitchin', just contacted them for a price estimate. It'll look so cool with Laser exhausts!

I'm saving up for them too.... :beer:

The mirrors are from rizoma.com

• Member Contributer
Willkommen. Ihr Englisch ist besser als mein Deutscher.

Sie haben Spaß hier. Möglicherweise sind Ihre neuen Farben so:

Polizei_Assen.jpg

Would look like your riding a beer can. :beer: :beer:

Archived