2007 Fall Ride In The Catskills - The Report!

So what kind of cam and mount are you using SEB? I like the peg scraping in the second vid at 2:59. I still haven't gone that far over yet <_< . Guess I'm too skeered to go that far :rolleyes:. That looked like some great riding though. Too bad it's all the way up there in NY!

Thanks, it's an ebay special, adjustable mount and a Panasonic GV-??? minidv camera. There's peg scraping in the Baby Gap vid too, but you have to crank the volume up... :music:

• 1 month later...
  • Member Contributer
Bump for being on my mind today! smile.gif

I bet it's the wonderful weather that made you think of it... Right? :goofy:

• Member Contributer

Seb, you need to let us know what color VFR you're willing to ride with while you're on your "Southern Tour". I have a black one and and a red 5th gen. We need to know so we can go the extra mile for ya with the Southern Hospitality ya know... :thumbsup:

Oh, and just to warn ya, there's a black Speed Triple that lurks around Mont Eagle. :goofy:

Seb, you need to let us know what color VFR you're willing to ride with while you're on your "Southern Tour". I have a black one and and a red 5th gen. We need to know so we can go the extra mile for ya with the Southern Hospitality ya know... :thumbsup:

Oh, and just to warn ya, there's a black Speed Triple that lurks around Mont Eagle. :goofy:

Well, as you can see, I don't discriminate... :goofy: As long as you're there, that's what matters! :thumbsup:

Dmitry, it's these threads and videos that get me through the rough weather! When I pull in to the garage on a real cold day, the sunny pics warm me up faster than the woodstove! (well, maybe not) :goofy:

• 1 month later...

Archived