Still Making Our Hearts Beat After All These Years

Guest flimflam

• Member Contributer
Pretty cool vid, but it seems like in the on-board view, the tach doesn't match the engine sound... What's up w/ that?

There must have been a wiring issue. :goofy:

Or, the tape stretched.

• Member Contributer
Pretty cool vid, but it seems like in the on-board view, the tach doesn't match the engine sound... What's up w/ that?

There must have been a wiring issue. :goofy:

Or, the tape stretched.

How the heck did he ever see around the tank mounted camera.. :goofy:

• Member Contributer

Yes, it is a repost. sad.gif But I still love it! :thumbsup:

About the tach doesn't match the engine sound. In some case when you encode a video the sound gets out of synchron (spelling?). The longer the video is the more noticable the the out of synchron (spelling?) is.

• Member Contributer

You'll also notice the tach doesn't match the bike!

The '86 RWB bikes all as far as I know had round clocks (I know mine does). The ones shown are the squareish gauges that came with the '87 "VRFII" model. All of the "II" model bikes had solid color paint jobs.

• Member Contributer

Was gonna' buy a new one of those and the "EX" said no...........shoulda' bought it and got an "EX" sooner...... <_<

• Member Contributer

The '86 RWB bikes all as far as I know had round clocks (I know mine does). The ones shown are the squareish gauges that came with the '87 "VRFII" model. All of the "II" model bikes had solid color paint jobs.

You're right. The 700F2 was the solid paint scheme, and was also offered in 86. With the F2 came the square gauges. The round gauges only came with the RWB 700F & 750F in 86. For what ever reason, they used two different bikes to film that.

You're right. The 700F2 was the solid paint scheme, and was also offered in 86. With the F2 came the square gauges. The round gauges only came with the RWB 700F & 750F in 86. For what ever reason, they used two different bikes to film that.

Damn Honda, there such Phonies!!!!!!!!!!! :salesman:

• Member Contributer

Thanks for posting that, I'd not seen it.

Turn one etc. was quite different back then :warranty:

Looks like it might be FS piloting B)

Archived