Geardrive 800 Engine Into A Vtec Chassis

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

awesome stuff!!! but why go to all that trouble to have an engine WHINE at you ?

:goofy:

If you have to ask, you'll never understand....... :P

gear.gif

:thumbsup:

• Member Contributer

awesome stuff!!! but why go to all that trouble to have an engine WHINE at you ?

If you have to ask, you'll never understand....... :P

gear.gif

:thumbsup:

the best reply I ever read.

Guest 767fixer

To avoid having to replace cam chain tensioners?

if your worried about gear driven cams over chain drive because of cam chain tensioners (99.999 % of all bikes run cam chains in the world), i wonder who will be the first to convert the VFR to shaft drive so they dont have to spray chain wax smile.gif

Guest Hurricane249
If your worried about gear driven cams over chain drive because of cam chain tensioners (99.999 % of all bikes run cam chains in the world), i wonder who will be the first to convert the VFR to shaft drive so they dont have to spray chain wax smile.gif

BLA did a Belt O Ceptor to keep from spraying Chain Wax, is that close enough? :goofy:

BLA did a Belt O Ceptor to keep from spraying Chain Wax, is that close enough? :goofy:

Yup! And I can't wait for him to come out with one that'll work on my VTEC... I hate lubing chains... <_<