Hello from AZ, USA

Rodan

I've long been a VFR fan, and in fact a '96 VFR750F was the first bike I ever bought new...

53555946029_9fd4b656b5_c.jpg

I think I was on a VFR forum way back then, but it's been a minute.  Since then, I've done a lot of riding, drag racing, road racing and touring and 20 some bikes later, I'm back to a Honda V4.  I sold my last bike (FJ-09) about 3 years ago because I was tired of the homicidal drivers where we lived.  We've since retired, and it was time to get back on two wheels.

Last weekend, I picked up a very clean '07 Interceptor in Freddie Spencer colors.  Back when these came out, I loved the look, but the VTEC was a bit of a turn-off, and what I really wanted was a 1000cc VFR, so I never got that interested.  Today, these bikes are a really good value, and I had forgotten how nice the Honda V4s are to ride.  Even if it doesn't have gear driven cams... 😉

53550731136_6bcee19ec2_c.jpg

Anyway, I'm sure I'll be scouring the forum for info on the bike since it's been a while since I had a VFR.  Looking forward to many happy miles! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congrats on your 6th gen. Anniversary bike and welcome to the forum! 🙂

I 100% agree with you, these bikes are great values now.  For the V4 engine, build quality, and quality of components, plus the looks, it's hard to beat a used VFR now.  I sold my 6th gen. a few years ago, but I keep thinking I'll have another VFR sooner or later.