I still miss my RWB 25th

You guys were right when I said I was selling my 2007 RWB 25th a few years back.

You will regret it. LOL

I still miss it.

Now my 2014 Stormtrooper is a beauty in its own right.

That RWB with fully exposed rear wheel, white wheels and under tail exhaust was pure perfection.

Man do I love VFRs.

image.thumb.jpeg.95483d8540311c655eaef109831b7404.jpeg

VFR ast Forks Side.jpg

• Like 2

• Member Contributer

Comparing how the bikes run and ride, what do you think between the two? 

• Member Contributer

Mate. Don't forget that beneath the nice glossy paintwork and fairings, it's just another 6gen, nothing special or different behind it's fancy dress.

I had the same feelings about my own RWB, a lovely bike, but the 8gen has blown all those cares away.

Pictured (Dec 2007) - My buddy and his sexy 2006 Black. I fiited some nice Staintune exhausts to both bikes, they look and sound great.

The white wheels, especially on your 8gen, look great.

Don't regret it, move on. Seriously, the 8gen is a far superior bike, IMO. Still think a nice aftermarket exhaust will further add to your bikes good looks and of course that delightful 90deg V4 sound.

Cheers.

Vic&VFR'sDec2007 007.jpg

• Like 3

I think the main reason I miss the RWB is the way the bike looks and colorway. Damn it was a beauty.

Grum is right, the 8th Gen is a better machine.

To me the 8th gen is slimmer and slightly lighter which overall makes me feel the bike is sportier.

Brakes are way better and suspension is stiffer which is what I personally like.

8th gen is more responsive in the lower rev range.

The VTEC transition is totally smoothed which I like.

I think the RWB OEM exhaust was slightly louder than the 8th gen.

A little less top end but I prefer the better throttle response especially at slower speeds where the 6th gen sometimes chugged around.

8th gen with improved electrics cures the one major flaw of the 6th gen that I never experienced.

The 8th GEN is virtually indestructable and most bikes today pale in comparison to the VFR in quality of build and refinement.

• Like 4