Freshening up a fresh 95 VFR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Finally

PXL_20230823_002218381.thumb.jpg.f8973173dafdac746e102a4aeb865ef9.jpg

Went and got some gas and took a short shake down ride. Runs perfect. The front RT springs with the added ride height on the YSS shock feels great. Gonna let the clear coat cure a little more and get some protection on the tank and behind the front wheel.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Member Contributer

That's looking fab, Mike.

I took your advice and bought myself a YSS shock for my ST1300 recently. Only ridden for 50 km so far but is a night and day difference to the 120,000km original...

• Like 1

• Member Contributer
9 minutes ago, Terry said:

That's looking fab, Mike.

I took your advice and bought myself a YSS shock for my ST1300 recently. Only ridden for 50 km so far but is a night and day difference to the 120,000km original...

Yeah, value exceeds price on the YSS for sure.  Glad you're happy, I sure was on the ST1100.  And that was coming from a 29,000mi shock.  But a broom stick might better than a 120,000km shock...

• Haha 1

• Member Contributer

Sorry - slight thread highjack. I just had a decent 400km test ride on the YSS shock. I also fitted a Pirelli Angel GTII rear tyre and reworked the fork Gold Valves. The old ST13000 (2004, 126000km) is handling very sweetly indeed. The YSS has been a good investment. Surprisingly plush and well controlled. 

IMG_4639.JPG

IMG_4753.JPG

• Like 2

• 1 month later...