About This File
There are several really great and easy to use online microfiche websites. However, when it comes to finding a part and you're unsure of exactly which microfiche its on, it can be somewhat difficult to find. I wanted an offline microfiche and parts list document that was searchable to find what I needed or take with me when I'm working on the VFR.
I couldn't find one anywhere so I thought I'd make one from the printable versions of the online ones. Well, this turned out to be much harder than I anticipated. After countless hours of downloading, saving pages, editing them for readability and compiling them into one document, the result was a nice straightforward searchable document. I thought I'd share my efforts in case others found it useful.
This document is specifically for the 2006 Honda VFR800A Interceptor ABS (note that it's the ABS version - lots of extra brake plumbing!). It even includes the Evap Canister stuff for the California model, even though mine doesn't have this.
The usual disclaimers apply. Before ordering anything and when in doubt, consult the latest online versions - there are superseded part numbers that come out from Honda all the time. Don't be shy, feel free to post questions at VFRD - there's a lot of helpful members here.
What's New in Version 14 NOV 2012 See changelog
- 14 NOV 2012 version:
- - fixed some images that had incorrect version of drawing causing reference numbers to not match parts list
- 12 NOV 2012 version:
- - drawing numbers are now part of titles and searchable (easier to find references from one drawing to another)
- - newer and higher quality microfiche images
- - newer more descriptive part names
- - newer part numbers and superseded references