Vinyl wrap in London

Howesnet

Hi all. Unfortunaltely, i dont have time to go through 30+ pages of posts so my sincere apologies if this has been asked.

I am from London UK and would like to find out if anyone has had, or know where i can get, vinyl wrapping for my Gen 7. I found the attached picture online and it just looks too sexy to not follow up on.

Any help you can offer is appreciated.

P6010003.JPG

• 3 months later...
  • Member Contributer

Howesnet - that's an interesting screen combination on what I presume is your own white 1200??? Care to share?

Thanks Swede. Much appreciated. Thinking of doing mine in the white carbon.

Skids - When i bought the bike it already had the Givi touring screen and the extender on it. The guy in the bike shop said that the previous owner put it on for better wind deflection. Ive been on a couple of long rides (2+hrs at 90mph+) and the Givi works perfectly. Haven't bothered to take the extender off because i just like the look. It's different, and, like you just pointed ou, a talking point lol.

Thanks for the interest guys

BTW, Skids, yr Titanium looks superb

• Member Contributer
11 hours ago, Howesnet said:

Skids - When i bought the bike it already had the Givi touring screen and the extender on it. The guy in the bike shop said that the previous owner put it on for better wind deflection. Ive been on a couple of long rides (2+hrs at 90mph+) and the Givi works perfectly. Haven't bothered to take the extender off because i just like the look. It's different, and, like you just pointed ou, a talking point lol.

No problemo. How tall are you? Interested to see if a touring screen would just put the buffeting zone right on my helmet at 6'4". 

• Member Contributer
17 hours ago, Howesnet said:

It looks even better in the flesh and I was lucky the bike was this colour cos it was a deal I could not refuse.

I do like that carbon-effect though. You say they do it in white? I imagine that would look really cool. :fing02:

I've got a friend in London who's done this professionally for years. He's exceptional at it. You HAVE to accept that the tank may require some 'joins' rather than have the whole piece(s) of it wrapped, it'll be near invisible though.

Want me to get you in touch? It'll be about £500 with materials and his time but I can promise it'll be high grade wrap (3M at a minimum) and will be done to a standard unachievable at the cheaper places around the city.

On 11/22/2016 at 3:27 AM, CasualSwede said:

No problemo. How tall are you? Interested to see if a touring screen would just put the buffeting zone right on my helmet at 6'4". 

Hi Swede.

I'm 5'9" dripping wet but the screen is at quite a steep angle so should make some difference. I must admit, i looked at the PUIG screen the other day and i'm most tempted lol

On 11/22/2016 at 1:07 PM, RC36 said:

I've got a friend in London who's done this professionally for years. He's exceptional at it. You HAVE to accept that the tank may require some 'joins' rather than have the whole piece(s) of it wrapped, it'll be near invisible though.

Want me to get you in touch? It'll be about £500 with materials and his time but I can promise it'll be high grade wrap (3M at a minimum) and will be done to a standard unachievable at the cheaper places around the city.

Hi RC. Thanks for the offer but unfortunately i must decline.

Christmas is coming and the goose is getting fat etc etc but with 3 kids to buy for, the goose isnt getting quite as fat as i'd like. I'll bear your offer in mind and maybe consider a project for next year.

11 hours ago, Howesnet said:

Hi Swede.

I'm 5'9" dripping wet 

Pics? :P

He's not going anywhere so give me a shout whenever you like and I'll send your details on or give you his

Archived