PSR Rear Reservior

Mohawk

• Member Contributer

Ha Ha, no kids, the bike is one of my children, well I love it like one :)  Best thing no diapers, tantrums, teething, puking etc that I get with my surrogate grandkids ! :)

BST Carbon wheels for the RC45 !

• Member Contributer
On 6/6/2016 at 6:24 PM, JZH said:

CBR600F4i is the one I've seen most often mentioned, but as VFROZ notes, Honda tends to use the same parts on many different models.  Apart from looking at the numbers cast into the sides of the master cylinders (often apparent in eBay pics), the sizes can also be determined by reviewing the "General Information" section in the front of each Honda Workshop Manual. 

Ciao,

When I de-linked the brakes on my 2000 I put on a F4i Front end and ended up using an F4i rear master cylinder with the isolated rear brake.  I can go look up the size, but it worked flawlessly.  It won't be as "perfect" as the Brembo unit, but then again i'm not aiming for perfection--just very goodness.  I wonder if Nissin makes a racing rear master cylinder for this?  My old SV650 trackday bike suffered from a pretty crappy stock front M/C...and a buddy of mine who moving classes from racing SV650's in WERA sold me a Nissin racing master cylinder---Whoa!  the difference was night and day.  No more mushy feel at the handlebar...at least it was such a big difference you could start thinking about doing a front end swap to improve the brake even more.  I don't know if there's a rear brake version of the nissin racing M/C but it couldn't hurt looking.

Matt

Archived