Drift Camara Mount

mrmessy800

hi there guys and girls.

just been having a good look over my bike for a nice bolt to mount my drift camara to.

have consoderd using the screw threds on the brake and cluch but would then hit the faring when moving the bike ect.

even looked at using morror stalk but its not round so no good

anyone got any good idears please

thanks mr messy

• Member Contributer

My Drift HD Ghost is mounted onto the right side of my helmet. The videos can be a bit manic if I'm in traffic, but overall I prefer to have the camera there, rather than mounted on the bike somewhere.

Ciao,

I ordered a suction cup for my drift. It is in the mail so have not received it yet. I will post when I get it.

So I received the suction cup yesterday. :smile2: I tested in on the gas tank and it worked fine...I thought. :mellow: This morning on my commute to work doing 90km/h on the highway it flew of the tank and drifted :mad: into never-never land.. :pissed::pissed:

So now I am in marked for a new camera :pissed:

Suction cup sucks :pissed:

• Member Contributer

Don't recommend suction cupping anything to the gas tank. I ended up with my GPS between my bars and my tank at a gas station once. Lousy feeling trying to turn the bars to counter lean and they don't go any further in that direction. I narrowly avoided dropping the bike. :cool:

• Member Contributer

Oh, dear. I should mention that I have also "tethered" my Drift to the helmet strap with a loop of safety wire...

Ciao,

Archived