Another Chinese Fairing Install

fonque

• Member Contributer

Just seen Ade's blackbird today and the fairings look brilliant, best thing is I might get a spin on her 2moro :biggrin:

long time since I asked any man if I could ride his bird LOL. :wheel:

could be a dangerous thing to do though, next thing I could be looking for a blackbird too :lobby:

I really like the white, I received the tracking info on mine so soon my new 5th gen will be white also. I found & ordered this for mine, I chose the Grey/White

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271216512034?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I am sure after awhile I will paint mine, but since I have no place to paint right now & its cold out so I figured this would work.

thats a good option. I didnt even know they made those for the 5th gen. As soon as I finish my safety inspection and get my full plates, I am going to get a quote for a paint job. If that is too rich for my blood, then I am going to look into the tank cover to hold me over until the spring.

• Member Contributer

That blackbird looks really good. Why does the decal say "carburated"?

Exactly. 2000 Blackbirds are fuel injected. Lost in translation?

Just seen Ade's blackbird today and the fairings look brilliant, best thing is I might get a spin on her 2moro :biggrin:

long time since I asked any man if I could ride his bird LOL. :wheel:

could be a dangerous thing to do though, next thing I could be looking for a blackbird too :lobby:

Did you follow up on that Blackbird you were looking at on Sat? :biggrin:

• Member Contributer

For the tank, could potentially buy a bagster cover if its too expensive to paint (see the pics of the CBR1100 - note he has one on)... i dont know if they are made in white though

Definitely an improvement in the looks of your bike, well done... it is a shame that some of the fairings weren't up to the quality of fitment like we saw on the 6-gen bikes, but if you are happy that is the key.

• Member Contributer

That blackbird sold the same day it was advertised Ade,they don't sit around if they are in good condition and priced right. great bike though the cbr1000xx,what an engine.

Archived