Gangsters Of Love

ScottyAdams

• Member Contributer

Looks to be in great shape . I really like the 2 smokers and they are so much fun to ride ,but not even close to a modern bike for suspension and handling . I have a Lc 350 and a RZ 350 .

ScottyAdams,

Wow! That brings back some fond memories. My first ride was a RD350 with which I toured a lot of west

Texas and New Mexico.

RinggggggDinggggggDingggggg......RinggggggDingggggggDingggggg....

Never having ridden a motorcycle before, I got a friend to go to the dealer with me so he could ride it

out to some lesser traveled road and teach me how to ride. After I put on my brand new Bell helmet I turned around and he was just pulling away. I learned to ride on the way back to the barracks and it's a wonder I didn't kill myself or someone else those first few months..

One day I went to the Kawasaki dealership and they had the new 350 Triple......

The dealer let me take it for a ride on the condition that I keep the front wheel on the ground at all times which lasted less than a minute and when I brought it back I simply asked how much they wanted in addition to my bike. We wouldn't make a deal so I kept the 350 and sold it to a local kid when I left the army.....

Maybe one day two strokes will make a comeback.

LookingHard

I toured on this bike. Terre Haute, Indiana to New Orleans then to Destin, Florida and back. It was a great time. It is retired, now.

I'm going to re work it. It's in pristine condition, but has not been tended to in a couple of years. It's been wrapped and covered, it just needs a little TLC.

Fixing to purchase another bike when I find it. N + 1.

Archived