Fitting Galfer Braided Brake Lines 6Th Gen - Question

Skids

• Member Contributer

I'm partway through fitting the Galfer Braided Brake Lines I got through the deal on here.

I've replaced all the front lines, have loosely attached them all and none of them seem to be rubbing when I move the bars from end to end.....which is great.

But I'm left wondering how I secure the new lines to where the old ones were attached either side of the headstock at the block mounts? The block mounts have been removed so there's nothing to secure the new lines with.

Pics below.

P1000870_zpsfuunst57.jpg

P1000871_zpsho8ttqbf.jpg

Thanks.

• Member Contributer

Boing!

I need an answer for Sunday please guys, bearing in mind we're anything from 5 to 8 hours ahead of you over here.

• Member Contributer

I'm partway through fitting the Galfer Braided Brake Lines I got through the deal on here.

I've replaced all the front lines, have loosely attached them all and none of them seem to be rubbing when I move the bars from end to end.....which is great.

But I'm left wondering how I secure the new lines to where the old ones were attached either side of the headstock at the block mounts? The block mounts have been removed so there's nothing to secure the new lines with.

Pics below.

P1000870_zpsfuunst57.jpg

P1000871_zpsho8ttqbf.jpg

Thanks.

Pics below.

P1000870_zpsfuunst57.jpg

P1000871_zpsho8ttqbf.jpg

Thanks.

http://www.electricalcarservices.com/Insulated-metal-P-clip-%C3%9816mm-ECS-AC980160-Pks-of-5/p-2377?gclid=CPa3g42irscCFVMatAodPT4Ijg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Also available in stainless. You could fit two, opposite each other, on the same bolt. Maybe!

Ciao,

Archived