Radial Master Cylinder Question

Knute

Question

• Member Contributer

Howdy All, Hoping someone can help me with this. I had JD upgrade my front forks a few years ago by doing F4i lowers mated to VFR uppers, I'm running '03 F4i calipers and master cylinder, now I'm thinking I'd like to install a radial m/c and was looking at this...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shindy-Radial-Master-Cylinder-Brake-Kit-Gold-Silver-19Mm-Piston-17-656G-Mc-Gld-/321715270450?hash=item4ae7b97332&vxp=mtr

My pee brain just can't seem to get a good understanding for what I should be looking for, can anyone chime in as to what I can expect in performance using this eBay part?

5 answers to this question

• Member Contributer

I fit a BRAKING master cylinder on my '01 and love it. Combined with ss lines and their Braking rotors/ pads, huge improvement over the power / feel of the stock mush fest.

• Member Contributer

I fit a BRAKING master cylinder on my '01 and love it. Combined with ss lines and their Braking rotors/ pads, huge improvement over the power / feel of the stock mush fest.

Hey Deltaboxii, thanks for the reply! Can I ask what size bore the BRAKING m/c is that you're using?

• Member Contributer

Must be nice to be retired and looking for something to do . :goofy:

My neighbor (retired) just said to me the other day "you'll wonder how you ever found time to work"... looking like he could be right!

• Member Contributer

Must be nice to be retired and looking for something to do . :goofy:

My neighbor (retired) just said to me the other day "you'll wonder how you ever found time to work"... looking like he could be right!

I almost spit my teeth out I laugh so hard .

Archived