Clutch Slave Rebuild Kit

bb05

Can someone tell my where I can get a clutch slave rebuild kit besides Ebay. When I check Hondaparts etc. it does not have a rebuild kiy listed as a part.

• Member Contributer

amazon?

Ronayers, Bike Bandit, etc all will have the parts you want.... what gen is your bike? If you have a 5th gen, look under the 'Left Crankcase Cover' section of the parts fiche... if it's 6th Gen, it'll be listed w/ the 'Water Pump'

• Member Contributer

what gen is your bike?

eeehhhhhh in which section is he posting? :goofy:

hey- My clutch gets spongy every few weeks even after a complete bleed. Could it be my clutch slave? If so, what parts should I replace on it?

I have a 4th gen with 22k.

Thanks!

Thurn Germany for sure; they ship to US too.

http://www.thurn-motorsport.de/html/motor-rc36.html

post-8974-0-15905600-1434138335.jpg

• Member Contributer

what gen is your bike?

eeehhhhhh in which section is he posting? :goofy:

hey- My clutch gets spongy every few weeks even after a complete bleed. Could it be my clutch slave? If so, what parts should I replace on it?

I have a 4th gen with 22k.

Thanks!

yea yea... :tongue2:

ok, so given Dutchy's astute observation,

22862-MGJ-D00 - gasket (not so sure this is needed)
22865-MG9-003 - cup
22864-MT7-016 - spring
91209-MB0-003 - oil seal
I think that should cover the slave rebuild... any 6th gen guys want to pipe in?

Thanks Burns and Dutch. When I look up the part numbers Burns posted on Bike Bandit the fitment shows for 2006 and up models. Mine's a 95'.

Would these fit mines or any chance you guys know the part #'s for older ones? Thanks

• Member Contributer

Can someone tell my where I can get a clutch slave rebuild kit besides Ebay. When I check Hondaparts etc. it does not have a rebuild kiy listed as a part.

Just throwing out a quick thought. When I was looking into rebuilding the clutch slave cylinder on my wife's 96 VFR750 I found that I could get a brand new OEM slave cylinder from Partzilla for less than the cost of a rebuild kit. Being from Canada our prices on bike parts are usually a fair bit higher than prices in the U.S., especially with the exchange, but it might be worth checking on an OEM new instead of rebuilding. Partzilla shows the Complete slave cylinder for $68.46 U.S. plus the cost of the gasket mind you.

http://www.partzilla.com/parts/search/Honda/Motorcycle/2004/VFR800A+AC/WATER+PUMP/parts.html

Archived