Rear Tail Light Replacement Options

monkeyspanner

Question

I have a badly damaged/cracked rear tail light on my 2002 (6th Gen) and am in need of replacement. I don't want the stock coloured one and was thinking of getting the new Thurn dark LED tail light, but i also really like the Free Street Design (FSD) one, but i think they are out of business or i can't find a link to them. Does anyone have any suggestions. If i switch the tail light to Thrun i am getting the matching indicators/blinkers for the front.

I am UK based, so any help is appreciated guys. You've already helped me loads so far.

6 answers to this question

I'm still new but I'll put in my 2 cents on what I've found and plan for my bike.

http://www.amazon.co...t/dp/B00BL7UJA2

Not sure if they ship to the UK but would be worth the shot. I browsed around a lot on the forms and found these. Should be an exact fit for the bike as I was looking for only 6th gen items. Hope it helps.

I've gone aftermarket and will be installing later, when it arrives. Stuck in transit thanks to european strikes (French Again!!). Went with a dark background LED assembly. Looks sweet and is a direct swap. Think i'll get the matching from indicators.

Ended up ordering this little beauty. waiting for it to arrive, as its stuck in Europe due to French strikes. Can't decide whether to get the matching front indicators or just get dark lenses covers.

post-18771-0-54156500-1439216489.jpg

• Member Contributer

Those do look good. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts when get & fit it.

I was considering one for my 6th Gen for those winter evenings & mornings commutes to work....anything that makes me stand out more has got to be a good thing.

Archived