New Viffer

Been lurking for a bit and figured it was time to say hello from Virginia Beach, Va. I recently picked up an 04 VFR to replace my VTX 1300. While new to the VFR I am not new to riding and I love to teach. I am a competent wrench, an MSF RiderCoach, Virginia Rider Training Program QAR, and Lee Parks Total Control Instructor. Looking forward to tapping into the board's collective knowledge of the VFR and hopefully I can contribute some useful knowledge to other members.

Greetings...and welcome to the Viffer forums.

I'm 100+ miles west of you (near Richmond) and some of my friends and riding companions are (ex) MSF instructors. Unfortunately, as you know riding conditions in our state have been pretty poor lately and with another winter storm approaching from the south west as I'm typing this, it sure looks like warmer days could still be several weeks away.

PM me after April 15th (I'm an accountant in tax season) if you'd be interesting in hooking up for a ride to the Blue Ridge later on. Also if you haven't already you should check out the thread with information about the "TMac" gathering that's scheduled for Franklin, NC for late May. I attended the event three years ago and would really like to do so again this year if I can swing it. If so, it would be great to have someone to ride or trailer down with....

Carey

• Member Contributer

Welcome to the asylum. If you can, I too recommend Tmac. A gathering of the viffer insanity not to be missed.

Archived