Workshop Worksheets

fabio222

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone on where has a template, or something along those lines, of a bike worksheet.

Basically, my university club is rebuilding a little Honda Bros 400 and I'm now in charge of equipment which means the progress of the work and the upkeep of the workshop. I'd like to have a progress sheet with each part on it and, how near completion each individual bit is, how complete each individual section of the bike is, what parts are needed etc.

In a way it'd be a very big spreadsheet! I'm sure race teams use this kind of stuff and it makes a lot of sense in keeping track of stuff. I've never actually seen one so if I were to do one it'd be starting from scratch whereas I'd actually love to see an example first if anyone knows of one. I've tried Google but I don't think my search terms were that useful in finding anything.

Not exactly what you're asking for, but white showerboard (laminated luann) works very well as a dry erase board, and it's cheap. You could easily hang them over every workstation for an easy visual indicator of progress.

• Member Contributer

ANOTHER .

FREE bike info & maintenance log

Posted by: AndyW9999 FREE bike info & maintenance log - 05/02/08 02:41 AM
FREE MS Access Database - keep electronic records, much easier to refer to than having to rumage through piles of invoices and other paperwork every time you want to check something!

(NB: you will need MS Access installed on your PC or the MS Access Runtime that I understand is available for download).

Download from www.MotorcycleInfo.co.uk
You'll need to logon to access the download - you can either register or use the following logon details:
bmw-st (user name)
bmw-st1 (password)

282017486_WTWf8-L.gif

...more screenshots here:
http://andyw-inuk.smugmug.com/gallery/4757906_ARtTC

NB: No help or support provided! :-)
This one great I downloaded its awesome !!!!!!!!!

Dude got it .

Google document:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pwmk5rr4zLiexZn5SRJL3Qw

Archived