Bay Area / Norcal Spring Overnighter 2015 - May 9Th & 10Th

BrianF

• Member Contributer

I'm a maybe... I'll have to see how this work stuff sorts out... Currently working 7 days a week until this crap is over (Strike) Fucking Union's... :mad: And they're making me take all this money home too... :goofy: I see a new KTM SuperAdventure in my future too.

May 9th and 10th it is. Sorry dadofseven...I'm only the judge, not the jury.

I see a new KTM SuperAdventure in my future too.

I swear, in a couple years we're not going to be able to coordinate these rides on VFRD because no one will have an f'ing VFR!

• Member Contributer

9-10 can work drill for May has changed to 2-3.....so I have to check the work schedule in the morning, and I will let you know.

9-10 can work drill for May has changed to 2-3.....so I have to check the work schedule in the morning, and I will let you know.

Perfect, good to hear. Lemme know when you're in for sure.

I can't make May 10 - next trip.

Bummer. There will be more.

I def would like to do another Kings Canyon/Sequoia NP ride again this year.

Planning to do that for the Golden State Gathering since it's mostly Bay Area and SoCal guys. Maybe basecamp in Kernville or Three Rivers.

Once my work schedule calms down (which it never will) I'll put together the details. Probably will aim for late September again.

Oh and I still owe you that Wentworth Springs video. Not sure why that just popped into my head.

• 1 month later...

Hey weirdos, my schedule is getting out of control and I'm giving some thought to cancelling this one or switching it to the "Day Ride-Rolling Thund3R Review Hits Silicon Valley..twice" on the 9th.

My rear tire is bald after the last day ride, and I'm just back from Philly today, with trips to Louisiana and Oregon the next two weeks. I ordered a new tire but I have no idea when I'll be able to get it put on. My flight back from Portland on the 8th is at 8:45pm for gods sake.

You guys can always go on without me too, though I really want to do this ride I'm just not sure it's feasible. Thoughts?

no worries if you switch...the 1 day would be a better match for my front which has 200-300 miles left.

Cool. I think that's gonna be the plan. Reality is I probably can't make the day-ride either, but we'll see.

Archived