Does Anyone Have A Broken Mirror For A 2002-2009 Vfr?

Lint

I am looking for the base to modify some after market mirrors. I have one, but I obviously need another. If the powdercoat is faded that's ok, as I'll be painting it a satin black. Also, if it is an EMGO mirror base, that's ok as well. The mirror I have right now is an EMGO, so either is fine.

Start digging in your garage/toolbox/junk door and let me know what you have!

Thanks

• Member Contributer

Darn, I just threw one out a short while ago. I am a spode and dropped it in driveway and broke one off at the mount. Sorry and good luck on your hunt.

• Member Contributer

Lint, pm me your address and I'll send you a mirror that came off of the right side of my '07. In a world class moment of stupidity, I stepped on a twig and lost control at zero mph while backing it into my space in the lot at work. In an effort to put my weight into the bike and keep it from going over to the left, I put my helmeted head into the right mirror and snapped the stalk in half. I bought a new mirror the same day to replace it. Later on, I was testing out a tube of Liquid-weld and surprisingly, it has held up just fine. Since you just need the base, that won't matter anyway. I'll send it on Jan 2!

Funny part is...the mirror and half stalk that broke off never hit the ground. It wedged into the upper part of my fairing by the instrument cluster. Well, as funny as busting your own mirror can be.

• 1 month later...

Archived