Vfrd Calendar Deal Today

Belfry

Question

• Member Contributer

This might be considered double-posting, but I thought it might get lost in the '2015 calendars are ready!' thread. I got an email from CafePress today that reminded me to order and also gave a one-day only (today until midnight) discount code of BF40 (Black Friday, 40 percent). It works. Dutchinterceptor's VFR-goodness at a discount! :woohoo:

Here are the links again:

Oversized Wall Calendar: 11x17

Small Wall Calendar: 8.5x11

The discount code is applied during checkout.

5 answers to this question

• Member Contributer

Would not work for me.

When I go to CafePress it automatically switches to .ca (Canadian site). Maybe the discount is for the Canadian site only? Seems strange since Black Friday is really a US thing that is only now catching on up here. (Our Thanksgiving is in mid-October.)

Since you received your code by e-mail, is it possible that this code can only be used once? By only one person?

Maybe CafePress sent a few e-mails around to previous buyers and they sent different codes to each.

Just saying...

• Member Contributer

Since you received your code by e-mail, is it possible that this code can only be used once? By only one person?

Maybe CafePress sent a few e-mails around to previous buyers and they sent different codes to each.

Just saying...

No workie for me and I think your right .

Archived