Tire Advice Needed

faran

Thank you sir, I appreciate the offer. I might actually come during Spring.

That's heck a lot of money, but again all these toys are money pits! :D

What's the secret of you having so many miles on original engine? Maybe I can follow your footsteps or this man: http://www.sport-touring.net/forums/index.php/topic,71045.0.html#.VDILmWM3yKs

• Member Contributer

My 94 will hit the 230K mark soon. You would never know it if I swapped the meters other than the slop in the front calipers.

I had my 98 apart over the summer due to a transmission issue. Wear parts in the engine looked barely broken in at 74K.

Just ride it...

Pilot Powers are one of the best deals going in tires. Cheap, predictable, and sticky. What else do you need?

• Member Contributer
I do have 105k miles on it so far and only avg 2.5 k/set until switching to my current PP/PR2 combo which avg me around 3.5k/set.

3.5K out of a PP front!!!??? Have you become sensible in your old age?

My 94 will hit the 230K mark soon. You would never know it if I swapped the meters other than the slop in the front calipers.

I had my 98 apart over the summer due to a transmission issue. Wear parts in the engine looked barely broken in at 74K.

Just ride it...

Pilot Powers are one of the best deals going in tires. Cheap, predictable, and sticky. What else do you need?

Now, that's VERY VERY impressive!!!

Thanks for your tip and advice about used tires, as well as PPs.

Archived