1990-1993 8 Spoke Rim Part Number

• Member Contributer

I downloaded the parts fiche for the 3rd gen but seems to only be wheel assy number. Does anyone know what the part number of the 8 spoke is? that is on the inside of the rim? visible when tire is off. Got a line on one but they want me to give a part number.

Thanks

• Member Contributer

So these are not what you are looking for?

42650-MT4-315ZA (1993 - Ross White)

42650-MT4-305ZC (1991 - 1992 Gold)

42650-MT4-305ZA (1990 - Ross White)

• Member Contributer

I had those and gave them to the place. They said those are the honda part numbers, but there is a different on on the inside of the rim. THe place is an hour away, I may just have to make a trip and hope its what they say it is. Thanks though.

So these are not what you are looking for?

42650-MT4-315ZA (1993 - Ross White)

42650-MT4-305ZC (1991 - 1992 Gold)

42650-MT4-305ZA (1990 - Ross White)

• Member Contributer

Honda usually doesn't put Honda part numbers on ANY parts. There are sometimes numbers that include the bike's PCN (e.g., "MT4"), but these are the manufacturer's part numbers (Honda outsources most component parts manufacturing), so you won't find them on the microfiche. Those wheels are manufactured by ENKEI, for example.

A picture would settle the issue, as all three of the VFR rear wheels are visually distinctive. I thought all the kids had camera phones these days? :happy:

Ciao,

• Member Contributer

This is the only number or marking on the inside of the rim. Not a part number - looks like a date code. The inner side of the spokes only say "Honda", "Tubeless Tire Applicable" and Enkei along with the rim diameter and tire width. No part numbers externally.

gallery_20057_7246_156175.jpg

Archived