Anyone Using Hid Headlights?

• Member Contributer

Why yes, yes I did. You are correct. I saw "any given RPM", I typed "any given RPM" and yet my brain thought "through the RPM range".

Just ignore my posts as I was obviously having a brain fart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

Why yes, yes I did. You are correct. I saw "any given RPM", I typed "any given RPM" and yet my brain thought "through the RPM range".

Just ignore my posts as I was obviously having a brain fart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL no worries I just read that, and thought WTF?

• Member Contributer

Wot e sed!

You can start by hookig up the other bulb so both are on at low beam

In the US, both bulbs come on at low beam anyway. So that's a really easy mod for us. ;)

And I'm not sure that using yellow bulbs for headlights would be legal here. They allow it for fog lights, but I would check local laws before making that change in the good ol' US of A.

Each state is different, but when I lived in California I used to run one white, one yellow on my RC36 and never had a problem with the po po. I checked the Vehicle Code and found that yellow headlights were provided for in some way, but I was never sure if it meant that both had to be the same color! Anyway, I was prepared to argue that it was a safety issue (which is was). I used the "French yellow" baloon-thing.

Ciao,

baloon-thing.?

Sorry you meant balloon .

Thanks to Terry I know what Ciao means ..

• Member Contributer

Maybe it's French for "balloon"... (but it's not, as they actually spell it "ballon")

Anyway, I was referring to this:

yhst-91565365470012_2006_3212249.jpg

which can be found online, such as here.

Ciao,

Archived