Aerostitch Is Coming To So. Cal

Duc2V4

• Member Contributer

While on a local MC forum, someone from Aerostich had posted a "pop-up" event happening here in So. California. He mentioned that they did NOT have plans to be at the MC show in Long Beach, so if anyone from So Cal is interested in Aerostitch clothing, this might be something to check out. When asked if there were going to be special pricing, he had a vague answer of "We'll have a full range of sizes available of all Aerostich gear to try on and Aerostich factory reps will be ready to assist, answer questions and make recommendations for any alterations if needed to get you a suit, jacket or pants with a more precise, comfortable fit. There will also be some in-store promos available, but you'll have to stop in to see us at 2305 Vista Way, Nov 20-24th to find out what..."

Here's the original text from his post and a link to the event info.

"Come to the first-ever Southern California Aerostich Pop-Up Event! Every riding suit, jacket, and pant -- in all sizes, models and colors -- will be on display to try on and experience. See all the latest gear and equipment, including the all-new Roadcrafter City, Roadcrafter Tactical Suits, Women’s sized Roadcrafters, Utility Riding Pants. See lots of other new stuff including optional custom variations for Roadcrafter’s and Darien’s, too. You’ll meet factory fitting and custom alteration experts, and experience the precise feel and fit of Aerostich’s more than thirty different standard graded sizes. Check out all newest gear -- including boots and gloves -- and be accurately measured for standard sizes, or custom alterations. There’ll be FREE refreshments, FREE prizes and Mr. Subjective, too…so come over and have some fun.
Additional details at aerostich.com/popupsocal Five days only, Wednesday thru Sunday, November 20th-24th, 10am to 8pm daily, at 2305 Vista Way, Oceanside, CA 92054 in the El Camino North shopping area. Make plans!
"

http://www.aerostich.com/popupsocal

• Member Contributer

Makes sense, possibly the largest concentration of motorcyclists in North America (outside of special events) and definitely the best year round riding weather.

I was in San Diego last week and almost forgot why I left SoCal so long ago...

• Member Contributer

Makes sense, possibly the largest concentration of motorcyclists in North America (outside of special events) and definitely the best year round riding weather.

Next time your in So. Cal shoot me a PM, I would love to have a drink with you. :beer: Get to put a face to a name at least.

• Member Contributer

I have a Transit Suit on oder that should up on my doorstep next week. I'm pretty excited but we're near the very end of our riding season...unless you have heated gear and no daytime job.

• Member Contributer

Next time your in So. Cal shoot me a PM, I would love to have a drink with you. :beer: Get to put a face to a name at least.

Will do, I have to set up a new distributor before the end of the year and train them so I will drop you a line, they even have an office in the Orange County area...

• Member Contributer

Will do, I have to set up a new distributor before the end of the year and train them so I will drop you a line, they even have an office in the Orange County area...

Which leads me to wonder why Aerostitch is having an event there...not really the inclimate riding capital of the world you know...

• Member Contributer

Which leads me to wonder why Aerostitch is having an event there...not really the inclimate riding capital of the world you know...

Good point but a 'stitch would make a great commuter/over business casual type of thing...maybe they are going for the lane splitters who are on their way to work...

I own a stitch, but have never really been 100% satisfied with my custom fit. I'll be heading up to this event just to have them look over my suit and perhaps make recommendations for additional alterations.

Archived