1986 Vfr 700 Heres The Pics Sorry Guys For The Wait-

Guest theelf

I would ask for some video of the bike running but that make take to Christmas .

LOL you got that right

Good to have you here .............

okay soo how would i post a cold start up video?????????????????????-- i can try to do it saturday--- if i can't ride it i at least need to start it let it run 5-10 minutes to keep that cleaner flowing--

You don't have to start your bike during the winter if you have put in stabilizer and taken out the battery.

Best way to post videos is first on youtube then link them here. Please don't talk during the video and don't put the camera right behind the mufflers.

Google is your friend for the step by step process.

And, since one drains the carb float bowls after adding fuel stabilizer, there would be no gas in the carbs to run the bike anyway.

Running the bike every week in the winter rots the mufflers out from the inside, due to condensation/corrosion.

• Member Contributer

I would ask for some video of the bike running but that make take to Christmas .

LOL you got that right

Good to have you here .............

okay soo how would i post a cold start up video?????????????????????-- i can try to do it saturday--- if i can't ride it i at least need to start it let it run 5-10 minutes to keep that cleaner flowing--

Easiest way for me is to get a Youtube account post the video there and then transfer to the post .

Archived