Possible Servo Motor Removal Unit

• Member Contributer

Ok guys. After 1200 miles of pretty hard riding in the Arkansas mountains I can say that the servo buddy works flawlessly. I rode the pi$$ out of Smurfette without any check engine light. I rode her from 1500 RPM to 8k so I know that coming out of corners at that low of RPM to almost redline in the same gear it was working the servo system, if it was still there, like it should. Not one light. So, lets get 10 names on the list. We need 4 more names right now so I can call Jeremy and get this going.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, with the upcoming pager alarm install, I couldn't wait any longer so I ordered a Servo buddy off fleabay for $65 shipped. I could definitely use the space vacated by the servo motor.

• Member Contributer

Well, with the upcoming pager alarm install, I couldn't wait any longer so I ordered a Servo buddy off fleabay for $65 shipped. I could definitely use the space vacated by the servo motor.

Glad you got it Volfy. It is nice to ditch the motor and install something else in that hole. I'm thinking an auto tune module will fit perfectly in that spot. We need 4 more names guys. This will save you 15 dollars. Doesn't seem like much but every little bit helps in my opinion.

+1 on saving $$. That was why I previously signed up for the "homemade" servo eliminator offered here by a guy that has since been banned for not delivering the goods. I'm glad Paypal refunded my money and I've been holding off on buying one since. The alarm system is gonna be a real estate hog and I need every cubic inch of space. Otherwise, I would've signed on here and waited some more.

I might be going to just buy from from here

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Servo-Buddy-Honda-CBR1000RR-08-09-10-11-12-13-VFR1200F-FI-Light-HTEV-Eliminator-/261277691975?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cd55d3047&_uhb=1

I will advise if i do, apologies but the group buy is moving a little too slow for me

• Member Contributer

Thanks roughneck, got you on the list.

Sent from my crazy hand held thingy using Tapatalk 2

As soon as I get to my laptop I will update the list. I had one other member pm me about the servo buddy. If he is in that puts us at eight. I will call Jeremy tomorrow and see if he will do it for eight of us.

• Member Contributer

Ok. The group buy is a go. Just go to their website, www.servobuddy.com, and type vfrgroup in the discount code box to get the 15 dollar discount.

This code is only good for one month. I am still waiting to hear about shipping to our friend outside the US but if they can't I am sure one of us can get it to you. Please let me know when you have ordered yours just so I can tell Jeremy the group of eight have fulfilled our end of the group buy.

• Member Contributer

Just ordered. 

Thanks for posting and getting it ordered leanit. No problem with the code I assume. Btw, I don't hang out on vfrworld but they are more than welcome to join us with this group buy if anyone wants to let them know.

Ordered!

Thanks Charles, sorry, somehow I missed you on the list. That actually put us to 9 on the list.

I didn't see this post till today....... No fault at missing something when it wasn't there!

• Member Contributer

Just ordered.

Thanks for posting and getting it ordered leanit. No problem with the code I assume. Btw, I don't hang out on vfrworld but they are more than welcome to join us with this group buy if anyone wants to let them know.

No problems. I think it was $50 with shipping.

Ok. The group buy is a go. Just go to their website, www.servobuddy.com, and type vfrgroup in the discount code box to get the 15 dollar discount.

This code is only good for one month. I am still waiting to hear about shipping to our friend outside the US but if they can't I am sure one of us can get it to you. Please let me know when you have ordered yours just so I can tell Jeremy the group of eight have fulfilled our end of the group buy.

I have placed my order, there doesn't seem to be any issue shipping to Australia.

Archived