The Do-All...

Yokel

• Member Contributer

Yet another reason I love my VFR.

Fully loaded for 9 days travel, including camping gear if I get the whim.

You know, for a commuter bike, you can sure make it think it's a Goldwing with dancing shoes on.

med_gallery_23869_6426_1216081.jpg

(Well, a Goldwing that looks like a box-van from the back anyway.)

• Member Contributer

I haven't seen those particular bags mounted on a 7th gen before. What kind are they?

Chuck

TRAX by SW-Motech. There's a thread around here about them somewhere...

As much touring as I planned to do with this bike and the fact I use ONLY the bike, I needed the most storage possible.

I've gotten $200.00 worth of groceries in those... Christmas gifts for the familiy, potted plants, a computer... and 3 cases of beer with 10lbs of ice.

Can't beat them for functionality, and they offer pretty good tip-over protection. (Ask me how I know.) :rolleyes::angry:

EDIT- Found the original thread: http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.php/topic/71902-anyone-using-trax-bags-on-your-gen7/?hl=%2Btrax+%2Bbags

• Member Contributer

I haven't seen those particular bags mounted on a 7th gen before. What kind are they?

Chuck

TRAX by SW-Motech. There's a thread around here about them somewhere...

As much touring as I planned to do with this bike and the fact I use ONLY the bike, I needed the most storage possible.

I've gotten $200.00 worth of groceries in those... Christmas gifts for the familiy, potted plants, a computer... and 3 cases of beer with 10lbs of ice.

Can't beat them for functionality, and they offer pretty good tip-over protection. (Ask me how I know.) :rolleyes::angry:

EDIT- Found the original thread: http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.php/topic/71902-anyone-using-trax-bags-on-your-gen7/?hl=%2Btrax+%2Bbags

Don't forget the frozen pizza...

Nice work. You forgot to post of pictures of the SW-Motech setup with the bags off. I've been looking at picking up a SW-Motech ALU-RACK to carry around my GIVI case when I need the extra space... I'm just cash poor right now.

Archived