Small Styling Change Opinions Please

I just received my Power Bronze rear seat cowl in black (3+ week delivery time from the UK). I'm considering painting it to match the red of my 2010. When I do that I may also paint the two sections of silver body work behind the rider that flow up toward the rear seat red as well. Does anyone have any thoughts? Can anyone photochop it for me? I'm relatively inept on the computer.

Thanks for your input.

Ride safe

Mark

post-12570-0-22902400-1359317537.jpg

I got the PB seat cowl too. Mine's the "simulated Carbon fibre". I'm thinking about painting it matching red too. I like how it looks with the rear panels painted red. May just have to get them all painted at the same time.

• Member Contributer

The red looks great! I need to test ride the 7th gen someday soon.......then convince

my wife that I NEED another VFR.

If you get a 7th gen, you won't ride your 6th gen much. I bought mine and didn't sell the '07 for a short while. Never rode it though.

I've decided to do the seat cowl and side pieces to match. I may do the tail light cowl at a later date to see how I would like it as I stated. Something I like about the newer generation of bikes is the liberal use of black on the frame, etc. I'll try to post when it is done. May be a while though.

Archived