A Few Laps W/ Buddy On Dec 23Rd

Guest ArizonaRC36

• Member Contributer

Always nice to get in rides during winter! I like the intro to the video clip, nice production value! Have a happy holiday and ride safe.

Cheers

Nice vid.

How did you can make the U-turns so quick!? Or you did cut and paste the video scenes?

I used Windows Movie Maker Live for editing. Basically just removed the parts between passes.

Your makin the R1 look bad !!!!!!!!!

lol! road looks clean... but some spots had fine dust here and there, so I thought my pace with him was slow. he's generally a good rider, just seems more cautious with this new bike. :D

I cleaned him up on another vid with my supermoto though. :)

The Viffer sounds great. what can does it have?

I have the 13" Delkevic slip-on (carbon fiber)

Which honestly has a very sick exhaust sound all the way up to redline... compared to a couple others with Two Brothers, Staintune... that I've heard.

• Member Contributer
Your makin the R1 look bad !!!!!!!!!

lol! road looks clean... but some spots had fine dust here and there, so I thought my pace with him was slow. he's generally a good rider, just seems more cautious with this new bike. :D

I cleaned him up on another vid with my supermoto though. :)

The Viffer sounds great. what can does it have?

I have the 13" Delkevic slip-on (carbon fiber)

Which honestly has a very sick exhaust sound all the way up to redline... compared to a couple others with Two Brothers, Staintune... that I've heard.

I have ridden with a couple guys who have 2012 R1's and they are very fast but they all say the same thing, in the summer time the heat is all most unbearable.

I'm 2 yrs shy of hitting 40 now... and I must agree, that the heat here in Arizona makes me ride much less now. :D
Typically very early morning rides... or late night jaunts, with lots of water. :)

Archived