For those contemplating FMF on the 800...

CSFS

• Member Contributer

I installed the FMF Apex carbon/titanium slipons recently... Unfortunately I didn't remember to take loads of pics but here's what I have plus a ride-by sound vid..

Viffer-1.jpg

247620_4075417614468_1172688160_n.jpg

• Member Contributer

I'm happy with the look and sound - need to get another drive-by vid with vtec kicked in...

• Member Contributer

I've got my eyes on these as an upcoming purchase. Darn things were expensive though - I guess all the brands are.

• Member Contributer

I've got my eyes on these as an upcoming purchase. Darn things were expensive though - I guess all the brands are.

I purchased from the US and saved near on AU$1k over Oz prices - your expensive is my bargain...!!! :tongue: But you're right, bike pipe prices are hugely over inflated...

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Member Contributer

how loud are these? I heard they get to you after a while (being too loud) also, where did you get them at a deal? :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Jeepers, never got a notification on this one... I got them from http://www.discount-moto-direct.com/fmf-apex-slip-on-exhaust-carbon-honda-vfr800-2002-2009/ I paid, 12 months ago, less than the 'special' price now, including shipping to Oz... The only distributor here that I could find wanted $1800 for them plus shipping plus 8 weeks lead time... These took 4 days ex USA to land on my door step...

Archived