New Helmet.....

skuuter

• Member Contributer

I've been using the New Fulmer DUAL SPORT ADV Helmet recently, and it has quickly become my Favorite......Full DOT, Large Visibility Opening, Multi-Vented, Sun Visor, Removable/Washable Interior, Jaw Guard has room for Your Hand and Water Jug Tube, Assorted Colors (not stuck with "Skuuter-Viz"... :tongue: ), Lift-up Fog Free Shield.....

DUALSPORTADVHelmet001.jpg

DUALSPORTADVHelmet002.jpg

DUALSPORTADVHelmet005.jpg

Fog Free Shield...

DUALSPORTADVHelmet003.jpg

Face Shield lifts up under the Visor...

DUALSPORTADVHelmet004.jpg

Really Nice, Functional, Lightweight Helmet..... :fing02:

It would seem that the sun shield would "parachute" on you at highway speeds. Yes? No? It just seems like it would be a 40mph and below type of helmet.

• Member Contributer

It would seem that the sun shield would "parachute" on you at highway speeds. Yes? No? It just seems like it would be a 40mph and below type of helmet.

It has slotted adjustments, and can be tilted at various angles. I have it set at "almost full" down tilt and start to notice a little at around 65-70 mph on my "Windshield-Less" Motard, but none on the Gold Wing Trike at 100+ with the Windshield at it's lowest point (eye level just over the top).....I rode a Buddy's 2006 VFR, and Ducati 848 this week and no problems until over 80 mph...just "slight" then.....I'm on twisty backroads about 90% of the time though, so I really like this Helmet..... :fing02:

That's a great helmet. I've been considering a adventure type helmet like this for a while. What's it like for noise on the highway? I know they are much more useable than my Shoei for offroad.

• Member Contributer

That's a great helmet. I've been considering a adventure type helmet like this for a while. What's it like for noise on the highway? I know they are much more useable than my Shoei for offroad.

Much quieter than any of the Modulars I've had, and quieter than "most" of my Full Coverage Helmets.....factoring in most every Helmet I've owned (Many...!!!), probably about 5th 0verall.....more than quiet enough for it to be a "non-issue" for me...yeah, this style helmet works really well for even the wooded gravel roads here on the Motard... :fing02:

• Member Contributer

I like it...without the green pig-tails... :sleep:

Archived